Ahad, 30 Mei 2010

suddenly we talk bout' dreams...

i hav a dreams... a dreams dat i must achieve... b4 my age going to 30.. i think 30la.. hehehehe
here are the list of my dreams dat i hav 2 achieve... n its not jus a dreams i want to make it true...
1. most impotrant i want to lose some weight... bout 20 o 25 kg...
2. i want honda city new edition if possible caldina.. but meanwhile i think myvi SE orange color is ok... (ikot kemampuan)
3. i'm don't want to be a secretary 4eve!!! so in 2 o 3 years i must continue my study... in Business major in International Business.. HOPEFULLY!!! i guess...
4. rite now i hav 2 find a boyfriend myb its not necessary but my mom always asking me when do i hav a bf... so i hav find 'him' to not let my mom keep asking me... if i dun find it hrmm... myb my mom will find 'him' for me... by my age 23...
5. i should hav been round this m'sia by the age 30.. including sabah n sarawak... n all the pulau2 in m'sia myb not all... hehehee hopefully...
6. i want my own house.. like a big one... hehehhehe...
7. wat more??? there's more i think... when its come i'll write it down...

hopefully wat i'm planning is going to be true... AMIN....
INSYALLAH.....

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...