Rabu, 6 Oktober 2010

for the first time i'm fall in love with...

for the first time i'm fall in love with this song of course!!

and don't get me wrong... i want u'll listen this song...


for the rest of my life - Maher Zain


I praise Allah for sending me you my love

You found me home and sail with me

And I`m here with you

Now let me let you know

You`ve opened my heart

I was always thinking that love was wrong

But everything was changed when you came along OOOOO

And theres a couple words I want to say

Chorus:

For the rest of my life

I`ll be with you

I`ll stay by your side

honest and true

Till the end of my time

I`ll be loving you.loving you

For the rest of my life

Thru days and night

I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes

Now and forever I…I`ll be there for you

I know that deep in my heart

I feel so blessed when I think of you

And I ask Allah to bless all we do

You`re my wife and my friend and my strength

And I pray we`re together eternally

Now I find myself so strong

Everything changed when you came along OOOO

And theres a couple word I want to say

*Repeat Chorus

I know that deep in my heart

now that you`re here

Infront of me I strongly feel love

And I have no doubt

And I`m singing loud that I`ll love you eternally

Repeat Chorus I know that deep in my heart..


sangat syahdu dan sangat menyentuh jiwa jika kita hayati setiap bait-bait perkataan ini.

this song is dedicated to those who called a women, a wife, and mothers...
because there's once said that..

woman was made from the rib of man
she was not created from his head to top him,
nor from his feet to be stepped upon,
she was made from his side to be close to him,
from beneath his arm to be protected by him,
near his heart to be loved by him.

remember this....

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...